They Danced Under The Starless Sky
Hello.
You have a potential my friend, you have a strange mechanism that works in your heart, a clock that ticks in your mind, and a key to people's souls. Your puppet was broken but now it is complete.
The haze condition seems to be getting worse in Singapore and I think quite a number of people have gotten ill. I, still have my cough, which is annoying, but I believe I should recover pretty soon. So far I have been busying myself with designing (as usual) and also hanging out with the youth group which I feel is pretty crazy. Real happy that I get to see my sister more now and Kimberly gets to be a regular in church and Jolin is slowly becoming a more obedient, happy child. Which is also good.
I got tired with that online game, Ragnarok, but I do confess I am kinda fascinated with the crazy competition of power. "I am a level 204 Paladin with high defense and a super battle chant!" As geek (or loserish) as it sounds, I actually feel a little sense of pride in publicizing it on my blog. Life is good. Life is good.
I guess I would be getting into Nation Service soon. I am still waiting for the much unanticipated letter and also very much procrastinating on the idea of 'GYM.' Gary's gym lessons and morale boosts doesn't seem to be attractive anymore. I just want to sleep. And watch TV. And be fat. If I can be that is.
So I am twenty now. The birthday was a blast. Simple and nice; but of course I would rather not have the whip cream BUT the ipod nano was really cool and I still feel quite undeserving. And the watch (4ki), well, I have come to love it more now. Many people did agree with you guys that it looks expensive and attractive and creative and most importantly b-r-a-n-d-e-d. Of course thoughful-ade's blank stone frame. Bible Fisherman? Right!
So there. Thanks.
To all my palsy pals.
I am a nerd and cheesy like that so... yea.
Thanks for being there. I love you chaps.
(But boo to Andy. Sorry but you said I diao-ed you.)

<< Home